Every day, I wake up in the morning, thinking about what to write today. I may have some ideas or not.
What is my focus?
Blogging. It is a way to share your thoughts, you try to find something interesting, something unique. You work on your present, check sources. It is a responsibility of a blogger to present his or her work in a clear, systematic and arranged manner. I want to also add a word here- “ Beautify ”. Beautify your work. It attracts more people to your blog.
In the last 10 minutes before publishing, I cover a lot of work. I make a complete post with essential components fitted in it.
Then, it comes to feedback and sharing. I always love to reply comments. Comments are the best way to check the validity and usefulness of our work. I appreciate critics too because you need a brave heart to speak the truth. Suggestions are always welcome. Please read the post carefully and comment genuinely.
Creating a blog at wordpress.com is not easy. I’m still not clear whether allow others to share my work or not. If the intentions are right, it’s okay. But you have to always aware of your actions. We are responsible for whatever we do.
The relation of a writer and a reader which I described above, is the soul of my blogging. I wanted to write to you guys. Sometimes I share my life experiences. Sometimes I’ll try new things, experiments. Because you have to evolve with time.
Also, I’m one of those people who dream to change their life and the whole world. One day.
Is blogging a deal, request or offer? We are here to connect with each other, enjoy the process of blogging. I’m trying to recognise myself and my abilities. Sharing love and joy matters a lot to me. I can’t live without it. My dreams and the participation of lovely people drive me.
Keep going on silently, safely, fully focused on your goal. Troubles and distractions allow you to check your belief in your dreams. And I love my dreams too much. My dreams are not mine, people are a major part of it.
No, I’m not going to tell everyone every time that you have to do such a thing, like this. I’ll provide show you the way to get solutions. We will learn together. When this process is finished we can serve society. We can motivate more people.
Loku and The Gondwanaland combination?
Apart from other blogging ideas The Gondwanaland is something special.
Which niche a blogger should choose for themself?
1. Choose the topic you love the most, something which drives you, something you want to learn and share with others, something work for years.
Choose the idea which has the potential to make you feel proud. It should be meaningful, purposeful and goal-oriented. ( We should have some weekly and monthly goals. You are not going to years for nothingness. This advice is for the people who are already very confused.)
2. Build your world. It should start with your original thought. This is my choice. If you are working on original thoughts, do share your thoughts, maybe we can help each other in a better way.
3. Third option to choose a niche is to collect at least 5 niches or topics that are doing well in the blogging world. Try them one by one, choose the one which works for you. Be clear where will get sources for your blog.
What is The Gondwanaland?
Let’s talk about The Gondwanaland. It is a world of secret stories. It is mysterious which makes me curious. The Gondwanaland is a topic and idea which I am using for my blog. It is my recognition in this blogging world.
I am not clear about it.
I’m using the name because I feel connected with it. It is a tree under which I sleep. It is my dreamland.
Where did it start? It started in my school time. You must have a boy or a girl in your class who is speak very little, who is very shy and who talked about the unknown world. Always lost in dreams. Who believe magic is true. Such an alone people are rarely one or two in the class. I’m one of them.
I’m an introvert. I don’t talk with strangers. Here, in this blogging world, I’m learning how to communicate with people and set a realistic approach for my life. Because as a human I need food to eat, friends to talk to, imagination never works here. I’ll cover it in about section below.
Is it fake or real? Visualisation is not reality. The Gondwanaland can be a reality if I succeed to publish a comic story on the internet. Spread it. I’m working on it’s concept.
Am I manipulating my reader’s mind? No. I always want to share joy, happiness, love, care and support. These are the features and values of a human. I want to be a good and enlightened human.
Sometimes, we don’t know what mistakes we are doing unknowingly. It is the people around us who respond to your actions and tells you your mistakes. l need your support here. We are exchanging our views, establishing open healthy environment to learn.
I’m not promising you a lot of money and I’m not expecting everything from you. I mean, I am not going to force yourself to be a part of my life.
Let’s be good friends. No age, no religion, no country matters if our purposes and intentions are right. In the same way you should be clear what you want from you, what you can learn from me, Is our friendship is going to succeed.
The most important question, do we really care what is happening in the world? How we can participate and help people around the world? What we can give to others and how we can increase potential to give more to others?
You have similar questions, you are welcome. I am always happy to encourage the people who make others laugh, who work on their dreams.
If you have sympathy for me, stay with me. I may be wrong. I don’t know much about the world and its people. I request you to share your thoughts with me, I’m eager to hear you. Email me.
This is all about The Gondwanaland, you and me. I know you are a smart person and have the great potential to teach me a lot.
Let’s be strong
Let’s develop strong thoughts. Differentiate real and fake? Let’s set faith in the truth. Enjoy life. Storytelling can be a great way to effectively start a conversation.
Realise your importance and check how we can help the real world. Set limits to act in the best way. Stop overthinking and develop an active environment to share your thoughts. Let’s be meaningful and useful.
Awareness builds us strong.
Feed fuel to your mind
The purpose is to raise our voice, be relevant and productive and add value to our lives. This is not one-sided I need your support and I am always here for you. I’m sharing with you my schedule for coming posts:
- One post a day is the universal rule of The Gondwanaland. I’m active and productive.
- What and when I’ll post?
- Monday I’ll share something positive
- Tuesday and Wednesday I’ll discuss and idea in two parts. First I’ll introduce the topic and the second part will be based on its implementation.
- Thursday, I’ll discuss any current issue or problem in the blogging world. We should be aware of what is happening around us. For example, I have written a post on self-motivation because I needed it and it can help others too.
- Friday l will share a poem. One poem a week.
- Saturday I’ll share the 7 best blogs I have read in the whole week. I’ll promote an individual blog also.
- Sunday there will be a special story.
- Presentation, quality and word lines are my focus points. I wish I could develop my way of writing and improve it slowly.
- When I’ll change the schedule with the time which I’ll inform you.
- It is just starting so building my blog will be my main focus. I have to find my ideal readers because I am focusing on more engagement per post instead of writing so many posts.
Thank you so much. Welcome to The Gondwanaland.
Subscribe to our email list and get a special story weekly. I have no team, so I’ll interact you personally.