COVID-19 is affecting our life in negative ways. The number of COVID-19 patients growing again. Stay safe and take precautionary measures.
Stay in touch with your friends and neighbours in online mode. So you can inform them when you need their help. Support each other.
I was in the last 2 days so, I was unable to organise The 7 best blogs of the week. I’m feeling sad because this is my first direct initiative for my fellow bloggers. It’s okay. You also stay strong and believe in your writing potential.
This little incident gives me good learnings that
Do not promise, do proceed.
- Increase your ability to run your blog
- Or develop a self-ruining system for your web
- Always be ready with plan B.
Believe me, guys. I’ll write my next blog on Monday with full energy and power. Be ready.
Let’s come to today’s topic – COVID-19 TO CREATIVITY. I have some questions for you. Share your thoughts or experience if you know the answers…
- How to use covid19 time for creativity?
- Have you already started something?
- Who inspired you the most?
- Do you believe in creating, building or making?
- Suppose you are a young architect, you love beautiful designs of buildings. If you get a chance to handle such a project in the leading role, will you do it?
- Which movie scene you want to recreate?
- Can you suggest more questions on creativity?