I doubt, the thoughts I have,
I doubt the way I think.
Someone, please tell me —
Am I wrong ( partially, in a different way or the way you think)?
I have been told to gain value,
to start exchanging values.
I have been told to be relevant,
Am I irrelevant?
The day I closed myself,
in a dark room,
Stopped interacting, participating,
I got a new way to
No, I haven’t reached to samadhi,
I was simple as before,
But my focus changed.
Teachers told me, if you haven’t changed,
you are gonna clapping for other people in your whole life.
Appreciation helps the creator.
But who is appreciating?
How he is appreciating?
How I learn this appreciation and take inspiration?
Should we ask these questions?
What matters is the core question of my life.
I will answer it.
I will decide it.
I will learn it.
I will spread it.
Hello guys, I have some questions here. Can you please answer in your words?
- Do you doubt your thoughts sometimes?
- Do you think, you have no value?
- What is your biggest reason for living your life?
- Are you sure, your all doubts will be solved one day?
- Do you think you represent yourself in a smart way?
- Out of 24 hours how much time you give for yourself?
What drives you as a blogger?