I am happy… and excited. I want to fully utilize this opportunity. Blogging has several advantages and I’m very proud of having my presence online (website).
Many bloggers tells me you are doing a great job! Thank you for that. One reason is that I am deeply connected with writing. You can see, I do not focus on image-based or video type post, I want to share my thoughts with people. Are there any serious negative effects of blogging?
Why I’m writing this post?
Because it is the best option to resolve this issue. The issue is that negative impact of blogging in my life ‘.
You guys are blogging for year’s and you can tell us( including me and my beginner blogger friends) how to deal with this issue.
Today, I’m okay with it. I have not a serious problem with blogging but my situation is miserable. This means there are chances of addiction to blogging. Not now, because I have spent just two months but in the long journey it may show it’s a negative impact.
What I want to do?
- Life: I want to share my life experiences with people to understand them better. I want to explore life and it’s various forms, therefore, I use so many questions while writing. We should ask questions if we want know more.
- Learning: This is the most important reason why I’m here. I want to recognise myself through the people around me. I want to know my positive and negative points and other points which I have not discovered yet.
- Growth: I want to grow my blog with time and provide my readers with excellent and joyful content. I write stories so, I’ll try to improve our communication and looking for other opportunities related to these stories.
- Earning: I want to be open and clear. Earning is an important reason why I’m here. I was happy with my life watching so many videos on YouTube, writing quotes stories on Facebook and reading interesting novels on my smartphone. I want to pay value (my service) to get the value (finance, resources, recognition). It’s okay, you can’t earn in a day or fraction of seconds, I’m enjoying writing and your comments on my posts.
- The blogging community: I respect and individual blogger. We are living in “the virtual blogging village of the world”. What is the most common thing between us is that we are humans?
- We have our background, recognition, stories, poems, major life etc.
- we are part of society.
- We are of different age and interest of the people from different corners of the world.
- Education institute: I am a blogger who is hungry for knowledge and wanted to available for an online platform for society. I have chosen the to of imagination because I love this topic, especially I want to produce stories and videos based on learning of imagination.
- Content publishing: I think we should clear about what type of content we are offering our readers. We should develop a fix routine of publishing posts. We should be prepared in advance for our readers.
- Personal space and breaks: We should take breaks. I prefer weekly breaks. Complete your post in 2 to 3 hours and you are free whole day, enjoy your life. We should develop our way of writing in such a way that we did get too much busy with unsatisfactory results. Take your own time.
- One post a week is a good idea.
- Attachment: Attachment with your blogger friends is natural and beneficial in many ways. But sometimes it is distracting and irritating.
- when you people repeat same words again and again in comment section, like social media culture.
- Sometimes you find strong attachment with a virtual person, you don’t know how they are in the reality. It is also big question for emotional people like me.
- Follow for follow is a worst idea. Yes, you feel happy when your followers increases rapidly but your single post engagement has no changes.
- My single post performance : 100 views> 50 likes > 30 Visitors
- Healthy communication: We should provide healthy environment on our blog, in the comment section. To get more ideas and setting direction to our blog. Open mindset and supportive nature is our primary need here. Bloggers should also try to improve their content and developing their way of excellent presentation. If you have more ideas tell me in the comment section.
- Wide approach: Wide approach is our need because we are interacting with the people globally. People generally form their community groups for security and gathering of like minded people. You should be open. Designing a contact form for everyone is the solution.
- Consistency and interaction: Consistency is essential, it has several benefits to grow your blog. I’m not saying post too often because it is ridiculous and irritating. On the other hand, interaction with the fellow bloggers and your readers, helps you a lot, ask them your doubts. I’m sure everyone feel happy when they help you. Start good friendship.
- Send me a friendly message, saying hi Loku.
- Do you any doubts or questions about the gondwanland or Lokesh Sastya? Ask me directly. I prefer usefuls questions.
- Wanted to share your thoughts? No, I’m not going to steal your ideas. I do need that. If you think we should work together, you are welcome. We should develop good relations with each other.
- Others ( specific questions, promotions, help etc.)
Thank you so much friends for reading my post. Talking about healthy blogging and growing our blog is our primary need. Comment your view below…
Like, share and follow the gondwanaland.
©2021, the gondwanland. All rights reserved.