Hello guys, I am very happy and excited today because this is my first award as a blogger. This will be a grand memorable day.
I want to thank The Travelsio for my nomination. She is a nice person and a good guide. If you want to explore the world then please visit The Travelsio. She writes fabulous blogs. I am sure, you will love her blogs.
I want to thank Okoto Enigma for creating this award. “ Okoto” means “ mystery ”, Okoto Enigma created this award thinking that there’re so many blogs on WP which haven’t been discovered yet & most of them deserve recognition. I really appreciate his efforts.
*Display the award logo on your blog.
*Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
*Mention Okoto Enigma the creator of the award.
*Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
*Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
*Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
*Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
*Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
1. I come from a village in middle India. I memorise my childhood days, it was impossible to think at that time that one day I will write this blog on The Mystery Blogger Award.
2. I enjoy imagining interesting people, places and things.
3. I believe that friendship is the best relation in the world, promoting humanity.
Questions asked by The Travelsio to me :
1. What/who inspired you to start blogging?
Answer: I got to know about blogging on a youtube channel, after that, I read some blogs. I used to write poems, stories, diary and ideas in the last pages of my notebook and I was looking for a platform to speak.
I want to speak to the millions.
2. What would you like to change one habit of yourself?
Answer: sleep at the right time.
3. What was the time in your life when you made a correct & an incorrect decision?
Answer: Correct decision is to choose my interest after 10th. I was eligible for Biology (Science) but I have interests in Social sciences, especially geography and history.
Incorrect decision: I never participated in sports. When I had to make every effort…I was silent. I 🥺 miss it.
4. What was your turning point of life (in particular, any incident which changed your way of thinking towards your life) ?
Answer : No doubt, Navodaya (school) is the biggest life changing incident of my life.
I have spent 7 years there in the hostel. I learnt the way to live my life there. There lives all kind of people, you have to choose your way.
I will discuss my navodaya life later because I am fully focused on Healthy Imagination nowadays which is very close to my heart.
5. What are you most looking forward to in the next 5 years?
Answer: It is the most important part of my life. I want to be financially independent. I will learn more and more skills and develop understanding to increase my abilities. I have several family responsibilities. I am happy that I got true friends.
I am cool and confident. I am following my interest. My best wishes to you guys also, enjoy your life. Stay cool, calm and relaxed. I am with you.
My questions :
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What is your motivation behind your blog?
- How your family and friends support you with your blogs?
- What is your biggest challenge to writing blogs?
- Imagine something…tell us what you have imagined?
My nominees :
- Binnzy at BinnzyTheWriter
- Singhshma at Flow
- Lavender at Spark to glow
- Gabychops at naturetails
- KK at kaushalkkishore
- The Versifier at theversifier9
- Heart Copy at TheHeartCopy
- Ishita at Ishita6blog
- Eleonora at le1000e1recensione
- Rowen at backrowen881
- Selon nerias at selonnerias
- Jack at My Imagination
- Vincent at vincentehindero
- Sara at saraaltafkhan
- Olayinka Ofi at unhamperedsteps
My best post till now:
© 2021, the Gondwanaland. All rights reserved.